Voluntary health insurance program "ON CUSTOMER CONTRACTS"
The program includes the following services:
- Services of the clock (or after hours) Call-center.
- Organization of all types of medical care by voluntary health insurance program:
- an explanation of the program by kinds of medical care and treatment facilities to which the Client is attached;
- consultation of the Client about how to act when he is in emergency condition;
- recording to the doctor - specialist or recording for testing;
- organization of home visit;
- call ambulance, medical transportation to health care facilities;
- organization of emergency and planned hospitalization, medical inpatients support prior to discharge;
- coordination of health services with health facilities;
- Timely processing of guarantee letters and transferring them into hospitals.
- Information support and documentation preparation of service processes.
For detailed service information and service value you can contact the agreement department "MLDC-NT" by the phone numbers listed on our site.